Tuesday, July 15, 2008

an award


Yesterday I found out that Mark Hill at http://paperravenbks.blogspot.com/ nominated me for an award. Thank you!
The rules of acceptance are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Participation is optional.
I nominated:
Tommy Kane of Tommy Kane
Jennifer Lawson of Jennifer Lawson
Crack Skull at Crack Skull Bob
Kevin Cornell Bear Skin Rug
Gabi Campanario at Seatle Sketcher
Lyn Feudner Lyn Feudner
Mattias Adolfsson at mattias

3 comments:

kane said...

Thank you so much for the little award. I added your blog to my links. I will do the neccessary steps in a few days. Thanks again

Lydia Velarde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Lawson said...

Hi Lydia,

Thank you so much for this award. You are so generous. I always love visiting your blog because of your wonderful drawings and I also love your take on your life and other things around you. Like I said in a post a while back, "you should have column". You make me laugh. Love the coffee pot post!

I'm still painting dogs, but I'm leaving for several days to an island off the coast of Maine. So, they are just going to have to wait!