Monday, May 29, 2006

NCSFA Sketch and Paint June 2




My husband and I took our dogs to Kit Carson Park in Escondido to take pictures of Sand Lake. This little pond looks different everytime I go!

The North County Society will have a Sketch and Paint out at this location on June 2nd, from 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. No instructor, no fees, guests welcome. Take 15, exit on Via Rancho Parkway (turns into Bear Valley Parkway), Kit Carson Park is on the left. There is parking across the pond in front of the green and beige sports building.


EDM Challenge #44 was done from a few photos I took today
- practicing my "quick sketching techniques".

Remember Our Fallen Heroes

3 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Love the photos and the sketches!

Jan Allsopp said...

I have a boxer too! How great are they!? Rocky looks so full of character in your sketches. Great work!

Lydia Velarde said...

thank you!