Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life Drawing - PRIVATE SESSION PLEASE KEEP OUT

Some models don't mind if you take pictures of them. Some don't mind if you take videos and post them on the world wide web. I think the model we had today would mind.

We had several strangers walk into the life drawing room at the recreation center today. They were having another class or meeting in one of the other rooms so I am not sure if the visitors came in by accident or not. The model was getting quite irritated and I don't blame her. I finally put a sign on the door nicely asking people to KEEP OUT.
I am not going to let everyone see her. I am only posting her shoes:

1 comment:

Sherry Pierce Thurner said...

Yes, that's an issue. I took a life drawing class last summer, loved it, but was puzzled how and where to share the results. Sister, nothing is more intense or interesting than life drawing.