Saturday, March 17, 2007

Cows, journals, and ebay

I finished a little cow painting today.

I love going to the comic Convention every year
to look at the "little guys", the young people that sit at their tables
selling their zines for 5 bucks. Some as little as 2 bucks.
I take money just for supporting them.
They have wonderful little journals . . . sometimes.
I suppose that's why I liked Robert and Aline Crumb, Harvey Pekar and
Eddie Campbell, so much and collected everything they wrote.
I liked their journal type of drawing and writing.

I am selling a collection of Prime Cuts Magazines from Fantagraphics books if anyone is interested. Starting bid. $4.99.
Just clearing the clutter!
Thanks for all your nice comments. Especially Eileen and Bonny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is wonderful, I've really enjoyed looking through it! Love the 'fake money' and the cow painting is beautiful :)